1. Lead the development, implementation and management of the division's digital, optimising channel integration and continuously improving UX and UI design, to create a cohesive customer engagement ecosystem that supports the government's DIGITAL1st strategy and the department's strategic priorities and business needs.
2. Provide high quality and effective strategic advice on emerging technologies, trends and issues to identify market opportunities, impact change and influence and contribute to divisional digital strategies, policies, plans and projects.
3. Develop and maintain effective relationships with strategic partners and networks through consultation with internal and external entities, interest groups, other government agencies and other stakeholders.
4. Manage and support financial and human resources including workflows, risks, project budgets and deadlines to achieve operational and strategic priorities while delivering purposeful digital experiences and services.
5. Communicate with influence using business negotiation skills to achieve the organisational goals and objectives, including preparation of complex briefs, reports and submissions of a substantial nature.
6. Actively foster a team environment and positive culture, where team members enjoy coming to work, are appropriately skilled and challenged, and understand the contributions their role plays in the achievement of business outcomes.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.