1. Provide sales support to the assigned re-seller network.
2. Work proactively toward achieving agreed sales targets / budgets.
3. Follow up of all orders to ensure delivery and payment.
4. Appointment of new re-sellers (when required) as well as searching and opening of new markets and areas for marketing of Netafim products and services within the assigned territory.
5. Searching and generating contracts, projects and sales.
6. Overall promotion, marketing and servicing of Netafim products.
7. Initiate and carry out field days, seminars, training to dealers and growers.
8. Maintain regular hands on approach with client base for all their technical support.
9. Participate in market development activities with the State sales team as required.
10. Provide regular written and verbal reports as required.
11. Submit written quotes for customers requiring special pricing
12. Prepare preliminary design work when required or approved by the company.
13. Regular liaison and reporting as required to the State Manager. Liaising with Company’s head office and warehouse as required.
1. Expert knowledge in irrigation products and applications
2. Successful sales track record & technical aptitude
3. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working and professional relationships
4. Demonstrated ability to organise and coordinate activities
5. Ability to organise and set priorities to achieve goals and meet deadlines
6. Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skills
To submit your application please click on : Apply or email AU.recruitment netafim.com and please attached an updated resume.
Your application will not be accepted without a complete resume. No recruitment agencies please.