Industry Government / Military City Canberra State / Province Australian Capital Territory Zip / Postal Code 2600
We are looking for UX designer for a client in Canberra. Would need Citizens with security clearance.
Contract Duration 6 Months Extension-12 Months
Location Australian Capital Territory
Others Security Clearance - Must have current clearance
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Duties will include :
1. Work with the full design process from analysing business problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout the implementation.
2. Work closely with user researchers and service designers to gain user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and socialize ideas across the team.
3. Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
4. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
5. Develop wireframes and prototypes, usability testing and gather feedback.
6. Effectively communicate, defend, and build consensus around concepts and direction.
7. Communicate Interaction / UX design considerations to different audiences, including developers, business stakeholder’s management and potential users.
8. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
9. Apply your expert knowledge of UX industry trends to Department’s business domain.
Good to have
Interested candidates can apply on pooja svabrs.com