The National Trust of Australia (WA) Marketing and Events Officer Level 5 GOSAC Award
Position No : Work Type :
Work Type :
Fixed Term - Full Time
Location : West Perth
Closing Date : 2020-10-23 5 : 00 PM
2020-10-23 5 : 00 PM
YYYY-MM-DD) JOB DESCRIPTION :
This role provides support to the Senior Manager Marketing and Community Services. The role focuses on developing and implementing plans to increase community and stakeholder engagement through effective and accountable marketing, communications, promotional and public events programs and activities.
Key Duties :
6. Responsible for the content of the National Trust's websites to ensure they are current, dynamic and relevant; and
7. Other duties as directed by the CEO.
SELECTION CRITERIA : Essential :
6. Possession of a C Class licence; and
7. National Police Clearance.
2. Tertiary qualifications and experience in community development; and
3. Experience in working with volunteers.
FOR FURTHER JOB RELATED INFORMATION :
Following an initial twelve month fixed-term contract with a six month probationary period, subject to satisfactory performance and financial viability, a longer term extension may be offered.
Permanency in the future may only be considered subject to Caluse 11 of the Premier's Circular 2018 / 02.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS :
Applications must be received by 5.00pm WST, Friday 23 October 2020 and addressed in confidence to :
Enzo Sirna AM
Deputy CEO / Director Corporate Services
National Trust of Western Australia
4 Havelock Street, WEST PERTH WA 6005
Applications may be submitted via email at :