Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
To ensure that all customer receipts are accurately and promptly processed to facilitate efficient management of cash and trade debtors and to maintain control over general ledger accounts for cash balances, associated with receipts and payments
1) Allocate customer receipts accurately and efficiently in the accounting system, including electronic bank receipts, cheque and credit card receipts to meet agreed standards.
2) Allocate all intercompany bank payments as directed to ensure payments are correctly recorded.
3) Create urgent payments, refunds and confidential payments in the on-line banking system or by cheque to meet the business requirements.
4) Run monthly direct debits and process new direct debits to ensure all processing is accurate and timely.
5) Conduct monthly Bank reconciliations to check that the records are accurate.
Our Excellence Behaviours : Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Communication, Achievement & Leading and Managing others