We are seeking a Strategic Revenue Analyst to join us on a short-term basis reporting to one of our wonderful Strategic Revenue Managers. The role is split into two portions; 80% of your time will be focussed on analysis for two of our most popular brands and the other 20% will be rolling your sleeves up to support the wider team across the entire portfolio. While we navigate the complexities of Covid19, we will initially be employing someone for three months with the possibility to extend.
- Quarterly promotional post-review & performance assessments for two major brands.
- Project based analysis to inform three-year SRM strategies – segment, competitive reviews etc.
- Analytic and modelling support for promo planning and trade frameworks inputs for the next financial year.
- Ad-hoc promotional modelling and new product development inputs for price & promo recommendations.
SRM Team Support:
- Setup and maintenance of promotional models
- Maintenance of monthly SRM reporting
- Establish Promax reporting to evaluate promotional performance
- Sound commercial understanding - experience with modelling, understanding P&L, customer and supplier dynamics
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills and preferably Promax skills, focussed on pricing & promotional evaluation, analysis & reporting
- A background in category/analytics with experience with Nielsen, Quantium etc.
What will you get from us?
- A certified Australian Great Place to Work culture that’s flexible & employee-focussed
- Work from home setup and safe, online induction during Covid19
- Competitive remuneration and numerous employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
- Proactive career advancement and training – we want you to grow with us
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills, please click "I'm interested".