Here is your chance to join the Performics agency working on the enviable client that is one of the biggest financial services portfolio in Australia; working on a broad range of brands you will get the opportunity to get the full view of what goes down across all facets of digital marketing & media.. We like to call it ‘bigger picture learning’. With a future focus and access to copious amounts of 1st party customer data, you’ll be exposed to really interesting and sophisticated ways of working.
As the Performance Coordinator you will coordinate all aspects of campaign creation and performance management across all performance media channels including SEM, Programmatic & Paid Social.
Working as part of an agile team with our customer, a typical day might involve:
- Executing new campaign builds, account optimisation and tracking processes across different technologies
- Owning & delivering on optimisation cycles
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Understanding and troubleshooting reporting
- Working with your team to agree on action plans
- Hands on trading of campaigns to meet and exceed client objectives (with training)
- Ownership of ongoing campaign optimisation and reporting processes, ensuring that campaigns deliver to target and are achieving the best possible results.
- Monitoring budget pacing
With a customer this size and combined budgets in excess of $30m there is opportunity to learn and develop and a leadership team to assist in your personal and professional success and development.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Excel
- A love of data and attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business/Commerce desirable
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, proactive and a positive attitude
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun, inclusive, table tennis obsessed environment
- Flexible working- work your way with us. Whether that’s different start and finish times, working from home or whatever suits you best!
- The chance to work across some of the biggest and most sophisticated clients in Australia
- International training opportunities and exchange programs on offer
- Our Global Mobility Program offers opportunities for transfer to another agency within the Publicis Groupe, anywhere in the world!
- Wellness initiatives from free yoga, PT & meditation classes, a free subscription to the Headspace app, office massages, healthy snacks and annual flu vaccinations.
- Incredible new offices in Pyrmont!
- The longer you’re with us, the more benefits on offer; from extra annual leave to anniversary rewards.
- A warm welcome with a thorough induction that will have you feeling like you’ve been here forever.