Position Purpose & Nature-
To identify and secure opportunities within the existing JCI service department customer base, with alignment to Johnson Controls strategy & initiatives.
This position will focus on JCI offerings such as, but not limited to; P2000 / CCURE installations, legacy controller upgrades, P2000 / CCURE revision upgrades, CCTV upgrades, Access Control & CCTV strategic offerings, virtual environments, networking enhancements, Cybersecurity solutions, integrations, BMS synergies and PSA strengthening through linkage and re-scoping.
Focus areas will be subject to change to align with the JCI strategy, which will include working in with the National Client Solutions Leader to ensure alignment with local and regional initiative requirements.
Provide and a strong and passionate mechanical aptitude, with a knowledge of industry / market trends.
A like mindedness approach to the future potential of Security services delivery, with a desire to derive client outcomes and tailored solutions.
Management of SFDC hygiene, pipeline and opportunities to business expectations.
The position may be active in the tender market as directed by the business unit manager.
Develop a solid pipeline within the target market to achieve a designated sales plan
Develop short and long range sales plans and prepare sales strategies and submissions to reach nominated targets for the associated branch service business.
Deliver agreed business plan in terms of secured $ of sales volume and gross margin.
Provide information to management regarding the Service industry and recommend plans to maximise current and future business in line with the Service growth strategies.
Provide guidance and coordination for the Service sales resources in relation to sales methods, customer strategies, and pricing / contractual arrangements.
Represent Johnson Controls in the marketplace by observing the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and demeanor.
100% compliance to Johnson Controls Safety Health & Environment Management System (SHEMS)
1.Engineering and / or technical qualifications. Strong technical knowledge of Security Systems for Access Controls & CCTV, Networking, Cybersecuity, Security market trends, products (existing & emerging), Integration solutions, Service delivery efficiencies, Security systems fundamentals, Project Management & hands on experience in the delivery project, maintenance and reactive works.
An understanding of Mechanical and Control Systems with a demonstrated ability to supply clients with valued engineered solutions for total building systems.
2. Performs all business activities with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
3. Experience in developing successful relationships with customers.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent networking skills, business minded, change orientated and pro-active.
6. Focuses on customers, consultative approach and solution focused.
7. Able to think strategically and analytically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving.
8. Excellent negotiating skills, able to achieve the win win solution.
9. Motivated team player
10. Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers / decision makers
11. Strong commercial acumen
12. Strong industry presence and actively involved in industry associations.
13. Pro-active, excellent initiative, self-driven
14. Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels