OracleCommunications Global Business Unit (CGBU) represents Oracle in thecommunications industry. We have one of the most comprehensive footprints inthe industry the recent acquisitions ensure that we are the best fit to helpoperators deliver their strategy.
OracleCGBU solution is responsible for the development, marketing, sales of OracleCommunications products, and leads Oracle’s strategy in the communicationsindustry. The Oracle Communications portfolio consists of the followingproducts:
Themerger of IT and communications is opening up many new opportunities for theCGBU and we are in the process or recruiting to take advantage of this shift.
The SalesManager (individual contributor) will support the significant investment Oraclehas and continues to make in the Communications Market. This position will beaccountable for selling our solutions to Enterprise Customers. We have seen astrong demand for our proven communication solutions and this position isaiming to aggressively go after a large, new addressable market.
The SalesRepresentative will be responsible for selling the Oracle Communicationssolutions in Australia and New Zealand region.
Scope ofthe role:
In theSales role, you will be the sales lead for an amazing solution portfolio into anew addressable market for Oracle Communications and work in close cooperationwith your colleagues from other lines of business.
This isvery much a hands on role and requires a larger degree of passion, customerintimacy and sales focus. You will be part of the Australia & NewZealand sales team that also includes a very strong presales team. Youwill join a vibrant team eager for ongoing success and with a clear objectiveto continue moving the needle.
• SellingOracle Communications solutions to Public Sector Customers in Australia & NewZealand
•Responsible and accountable for achieving allocated quarterly and annual salesquota for license and first year maintenance.
•Prospect and increase awareness of Oracle Communications’ products in yourregion, building a sustainable and growing pipeline of opportunities.
• Developexisting Oracle Communications customer relationships in your region andidentify expansion opportunities.
• Work inconjunction with Oracle CGBU account teams and other Oracle lines of businessto identify opportunities in the Oracle installed base and/or net new accounts.
• Manageand close Oracle Communications sales opportunities through account andopportunity planning and execution.
• Learnand maintain process and functional knowledge and associated business benefitsof Oracle Communications products customer references, competitors and industrytrends
• Leadthe development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific valuepropositions.
•Negotiate pricing, concessions and contractual agreement to close thesale.
Qualificationsand experience required:
• Verysuccessful track record of selling software products in the Public Sector industry
• Strongbusiness and technical acumen with a good understanding of the market driversand company strategies.
• Goodknowledge of the Telco Service Providers
•Established relationships at various levels throughout customer organisations,with proven influence on completed sales.
• Strongability to build a solid pipeline of opportunities
• Provenability and track record to individually perform all aspects of a sales cyclefrom gaining initial interest to closure and beyond.
•Consistently achieved or exceeded sales quota objectives.
•Demonstrated success in appropriately utilizing company resources to closebusiness.
• Workingwithin a matrix environment and across other Oracle lines of business as partof an overall solution.
• Provenability to meet sales objectives
• Bidshaping and business case justification skills
•Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.