Job Description - Business Analyst - Enterprise Digital (SYD00069S)
Business Analyst - Enterprise Digital-SYD00069S
About the team :
PwC is re-imaging business in the Digital Age. PwC Enterprise Digital is responsible for designing and building custom products for some of the world's largest companies.
Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work to develop solutions that harness PwC's expertise to solve our client's problems.
Did you know that according to a PwC survey, people believe income tax returns will be automated before driverless cars become common use?
Come and join our fun and agile team - no formal IT training required!
Enterprise Digital sits within the Financial Advisory business and has 2 main roles :
1. To solve our clients tax and finance problems with automation, and
2. Digitising the core of our traditional services.
We've got some exciting projects on the go like :
1. GPS tracking a major mining services company to minimise FBT and maximise fuel tax claims
2. Automating tax sensitisation of GL accounts to make accurate, timely and efficient tax classifications for a major mining company
3. Piloting our machine learning platform in 3 other PwC territories - UK, Germany and the US
4. Automating the preparation of hundreds of trust returns for a major property group
5. Adding features to a global platform, Engagement Centre, to streamline corporate income tax compliance Australia wide.
We need a senior consultant with an interest in digital to :
1. Undertake client demos
2. Assist with deployments of our solutions
3. Client relationship management including basic trouble shooting
About PwC :
PwC is one of Australia's leading professional services firms, bringing the power of our global network of firms in 157 countries to help Australian businesses, not-
for-profit organisations and governments assess their performance and improve the way they work.
The PwC Australia experience will offer you the opportunity to work with the best people and technology, flexible working arrangements, activity based working, up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave a diverse work place and embedded cultural values in everything we do.
We offer reward and recognition for your efforts so you can realise your potential through coaching and career development.