Head office based in Sydney and other branches around Australia and New Zealand, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual with a passion for hydraulics in the role of Hydraulic Sales Engineer to join our Sales team, based in Perth WA.
The successful applicant will be able to meet with and discuss technical applications and solutions with multiple disciplines and will have the opportunity to learn about our products, applications and design solutions.
About the Role:
- Work within a Sales Engineering team to provide the best solutions for our customers and apply the latest technologies for state of the art design and Industry 4.0 applications.
- Have the opportunity to design integrated hydraulic and control solutions for new equipment.
- Meet with customers regularly to support new business and build relationships.
- Provide technical application, pre-sale and on-site sales support to customers.
- The applicant should reside within the Perth metro area to support our Western Australian based customer but there will be opportunity to travel interstate and overseas as required.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent 5 years’ experience in similar role. Alternatively, a trades background with significant hydraulic fitting and installation experience.
- Previous experience in a hydraulic system design role with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Understanding/experience working with PLC and motion controllers would be desirable
- Experience in Sales (hydraulic and electrical controls equipment desired).
- Strong communication skills suiting a highly motivated individual.
- Proficient PC skills/ Microsoft Applications/ Web etc..
- The ability to draw, read and understand hydraulic schematics is a pre-requisite.
- A Current WA Motor Vehicle driver’s licence.
Life at Bosch
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Various training and development programs
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Permanent full time position with Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
How to apply
Bosch values diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the application button on this page.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, to apply for this role.