Responsibilities1. Lead, develop and execute the commercial communications strategy and programs for TikTok’s Commercial team across Australia;
2. Build close relationships with - and provide regular communications to - the leadership of the AU sales, account management and business marketing team;
3. Social Media : Development and production of TikTok online campaigns through our social channels, provide leadership on building TikTok ads presence and voice for social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter;
4. Content : Content / PR review and proofreading of internal decks and external deliverables;5. Paid Media : Partner with cross-functional teams across region to deliver compelling and impactful media campaigns for our clients and business stakeholders, and coach company spokespeople for press engagements;
6. Products & business : Comms support of key products, including SMB / self serve, enterprise and new product launches;7.
Assets : Leadership on key internal and external pieces, including EDM and internal news-flash reports.Qualifications1. 5-10 years’ similar working experience, in corporate communications, public relations, agency or journalism.
2. Experience working in social media, Internet, Technology companies;3. Strong written and verbal communication skills, an excellent communicator who can successfully build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally;
4. A team player who can lead projects and strong project management skills;5. Experience working in cross-border, multi-cultural environments is preferred;
6. Excellent written communications skills;7. Bachelor’s degree or higher.