Matthew Pearce Public School, located in Baulkham Hills, has an enrolment of 1450 students, with 84% of students from language backgrounds other than English.
The hard working and dedicated staff, consist of a mix of experienced and early career teachers.
The highly supportive and proactive P & C is collaborative and supports school directions.
Our learning community is encouraged to be engaged and challenged visible learners, have high expectations and be committed to continuous improvement.
Well - structured learning support programs are evident, focussed on differentiation strategies for all students.
There is a strong focus on extra curricular activities, including a highly successful band program, choirs, dance, drumming, drama and cultural groups.
This position may have a teaching load.
Specific Selection Criteria
In addition to the general selection criteria, approval to teach infants and / or primary.
Ability to lead and manage wellbeing programs and initiatives. Innovative, approachable and visible leader with a commitment to further strengthening parent partnerships.
Ability to promote and further enhance evidence - based practice, ensuring high quality learning programs, resulting in continued growth and positive student outcomes.
Demonstrated ability to develop, adapt, prioritise, lead and implement, high quality systems and processes to ensure the efficient daily management of a large school environment.
General Selection Criteria1. Successful teaching experience with capacity to initiate improvement in teaching, learning and classroom practice
2. Knowledge of curriculum, assessment and student welfare with the ability to lead and design quality, inclusive teaching and learning programs
3. Educational leadership skills to build the capacity and manage the performance of individuals and teams
4. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents
5. Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning
6. Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policiesSpecial Notes
Applicants are to include details of their WWCC clearance number as part of this application.