This role will be based in Brisbane with travel to Melbourne and Canberra to support the acquisition phase of this major defence program. You will be able to follow it through to the sustainment phase and ensure the safety and operational integrity of the systems. It is a rare opportunity to put in place a fit for purpose, Maintenance Management System for our Defence client and work with an innovative and well cohered team.
We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Manager with an Avionics background that is familiar with Defence Maintenance Management Systems, ideally TUAS. The understanding of flight systems, engineering support systems including flight and maintenance simulators is integral for this role. We are happy to hear from people that have the skills and experience with Maintenance Management Systems and could complete the following:
- maintain operating and Maintenance history, including failure data and failure trends;
- forecast scheduled Maintenance needs alongside the ILS Manager and provide notification to our customer of the products approaching a scheduled Maintenance activity
- Provide accurate reports on availability and servicing details
- Maintain job records and progress sheets/cards;
- Reflect the location and movement of Products subject to Maintenance or modification incorporation (or both); and record the modification status.
Experience all or any of the below would be an advantage:
- Defence Maintenance Management Systems
- CAMM2, TRAMM-L, DASR, LMSM, DEFLOGMAN Part 3
- MILIS Maintenance Management System
- Scheduling of planned maintenance
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and ideally have a current NV-1security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.