We are looking for a Software Engineer QA to join our Melbourne Team. You will get involved in projects early and have responsibility for quality across the products and platforms you work on. Our Quality Engineers keep our teams honest in regards to what we deploy to our customers.
What you'll do as A Software Engineer QA:
- Write test cases and perform automated unit testing to support continuous deployment
- Find the balance between having ‘just the right’ amount of test automation to enable the team to deploy at a healthy pace
- Uplift QA processes to ensure we release the highest quality products to our customers
- Perform diagnosis and fault finding on non-production and production systems
- Collaborate day to day with software teams to improve quality of the products in your team
- Own QA within your team and coach developers on QA best practice
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to document testing scenarios, user flows & test cases
- Experience with a subset of programming languages like Java/Python/SQL/PHP (we are flexible here)
- QA is your passion, and you are motivated by building maintainable QA test automation suites
- Exposure to large scale and complex applications
- You understand that great QA is more than just test automation, and continually self learn and improve your technical skillset
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced and geographically distributed environment
- Linux experience is nice to have but not essential
What's it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables and fully stocked bar!
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we'd love to hear from you.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.