Sodexo are seeking experienced Bus Drivers to join our FIFO team on a 2:1 roster based in the Eastern Pilbara of Western Australia.
The role consists of an 11-hour working day, with 20-40% Bus Driving and the remainder Utility work. You will be responsible for transporting passengers to and from the mine site camp, and/or Airport. We require flexible and hardworking individuals to assist with cleaning or Utility duties as per site requirements. Previous FIFO / remote driving experience highly regarded but not essential.
What experience are we looking for?
- Truck Drivers: minimum 1 year experience driving HR trucks
- Bus Drivers: experience driving a 53 seater bus highly regarded
Please ensure you meet the below criteria prior to submitting an application and these points reflect in your resume/cover letter:
- HR Licence with F class or T class endorsement is mandatory
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Approachable attitude and strong safety awareness
- Demonstrated experience in performing vehicle Pre-Start checks
- Please note this role is FIFO from PERTH only.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through the following process:
- Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Assessments
- Drug & Alcohol testing – ongoing
- Current Police Certificate (Less than 6 months old)
- Minimum 2 employment related referee checks
- Company and Site based Inductions as required
Sodexo cover all on boarding costs. We offer a competitive salary package, career progression and work life balance.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today with a detailed resume!
Sodexo provides a range of services within facility management and Building maintenance at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in challenging environments.
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.