You must be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of technology and business landscape across Australia and New Zealand
- Ability to write to a technical as well as business audience in varied brand tone and style with strong CTAs / shareability
- Showcase your knowledge of B2B audiences and different content influencing buyer journeys – earned (media releases, bylined articles); social (short- and long-form); and, marketing (white papers, blogs, case studies, newsletters); events (speeches)
- Understand analytics and content performance
- Work as extension of client teams taking briefs from clients
- Coach junior and mid-level teams to upskill in content capabilities. Strong presentation skills preferable
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning culture, variety and opportunity, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, access to industry leading mentors and much more. Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Pyrmont.
Keen to hear more and share why you’re the one for this role – please get in touch!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.