Can you shoot, edit and design? We have a vacancy for a Motion Designer/Editor to join our highly successful Brisbane Commercial Production team. This is a full-time position that’s rarely offered and a great opportunity for a talented “all-rounder” with creative flair, passion and a desire to obtain results.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional shooting, editing and finessing skills both short and long form content
- Demonstrated knowledge of Full Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Media Encoder, Premier Pro) templates and plugins and Avid
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sony A7 Cameras, Ronin S Gimbal or similar camera operations and workflow
- Audio sourcing, recording and mixing experience
- Ability to manage workflow from ingest to export to delivery
- Understanding of television broadcast delivery requirements and online file conversions
- Back of house library and maintenance capabilities
- Competent computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine willingness to learn and constantly evolve by keeping up with current trends
- Ability to liaise and build strong relationships with clients
- Friendly, easy-going team player with attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a creative production environment, reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license is required.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia permanently.
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fun, rewarding environment, then this could be the role for you. Our people move fast and act smart: if this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.