A rare and enviable opportunity has arisen for a well presented concierge/front of house professional to join our highly successful REM team.
The successful candidate will hold ownership of:
- Welcoming all guests, clients and customers to the display
- Administrative duties including collecting personal details
- Supporting our high standard engagement approach through achieving ‘memorable client experiences’
- Assisting with the management and maintenance of our in-house technology (including i-pads, touch TV’s, projectors etc)
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous high-end customer service experience – this may include concierge, art galleries, retail, airlines, hospitality etc.
- Comfortable with technology and troubleshooting minor technical errors
- Polished, professional image and presentation standards
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism
This is an incredible opportunity for a competent, capable and driven individual who takes pride in ensuring memorable experiences are achieved. This is an excellent opportunity to move away from working over weekends and/or variable shift patterns as the role will operate across normal business hours from Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work and endeavour you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, best in class working environment and exposure to a varied and continuously evolving business in which further opportunities for career advancement and diversification are available to all high performers.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Senior Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.