We have a current vacancy for an experienced facilities professional who takes pride in contributing to exceptional building operations and presentation standards.
As part of our wider Real Estate Management division, you will manage key relationships with tenants and service providers, whilst also making recommendations to improve the environmental performance of our clients’ assets. Your ability to manage budgets effectively and contribute to investment plans to maximise asset values will also be key, as will the ability to control costs and expenditure.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring building compliance and driving initiatives on engineering standards across the business
- Developing and enhancing the team’s portfolio of services
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties, including security, maintenance and safety
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including tenants, clients, contractors and colleagues
- Reviewing the monthly operating expenditure against budget
- Working with Property Managers to produce monthly client reports as required
- Managing data within the facilities management software
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is executed in accordance with schedules
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who combine knowledge and experience of engineering and building operations across a range of asset types, with the commercial awareness to build a profitable, high performing business and the people leadership skills to create a unified team culture across our client portfolios in Adelaide.
Further skills and experience you will bring to the role include:
- Facilities, Engineering or Building Management role, in a Commercial and Residential Aged Care environment
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Experience using computer-based building maintenance and management systems
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
Your strong understanding of building services and systems will be evident, as will your ability to communicate effectively and build positive and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
In return we offer a professional corporate environment and the opportunity to work with major clients alongside some of the most experienced property management professionals in the industry.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to become a member of a high performing team who create a supportive and fun working environment.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Senior Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.